Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Mondays are my Fridays!!!!!

Tuedays....8miles...(A Little sore)

I work weekends....... so I take Tuesdays and Wednesdays off!  I always joke that I love Mondays since its really my Friday:)

I don't have to work weekends, but I decided to since my husband has to work them! This enables us to be off together on weekdays. so my weekend is Tuesday/Wednesday and his is Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday! We have no kids, (right now), so this works perfect for us! The only downside is when I want to run a race on Saturday or Sunday! It can't be spontaneous and even when planned I have to rearrange my schedule or take some vacation time to fit it in and that can take some real maneuvering to do. But, I won't let that stop me :)

Has a result of this weird schedule, I also have had to switch my running schedule from Hal Higdon around so that my long run falls on Tuesdays instead of Sundays...that's why I ran my 8 miles today!

It was a good 8 miles! finished in 1hr12min..(not the fastest...but will try to improve over 2010-2011)
I also did abs today...since yesterdays DVD did not have much in the way of abs. I did 3 sets of 20 reps of

---Roman twist with 6lb medicine ball
--- Full body crunch touch toes
---Stability Ball Ab Crunch-crunch,  reach,  pass

No comments:

Post a Comment