Thursday, January 14, 2010

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

3 miles today (easy) on treadmill with Tikka...finished in 26 minutes
60 minutes of weights...with Jillian Michaels!!!!!!!:) yes I love the Biggest Loser




I bought this DVD on Tuesday at Chapters and could not wait to try it! I love to mix up my weight routines and I even make up my own with the help of my Oxygen magazine subscription!!! I love Tosca Reno (eat Clean). So, I popped my “No More Trouble Zones” DVD into my hubbies X-Box, grabbed my weights, rolled out my yoga mat and got to business...well I have never had such a glute-lifting, tricep-stinging, bicep-burning, hamstring-hankering, plank-loving buffing-session then this one! I am going to include this in my 180 minute weekly weight mix 4sore...I mean sure ;}

No comments:

Post a Comment