Monday, January 11, 2010

Monday...5.4 miles...outside (Yippee!!!)

It was warm today, finally!!!!!...well compared to what it has been. So at -3 degrees I am "A-okay" :) .
 
I decided to run around my neck of the woods since I didn't want to drive anywhere  today. Sometimes I just love to wake up and get right out the door and run. The less thinking about it the better! The only down side is my subdivision is on big circle with 2 large hills! Have you ever been to Kincora...if you need a hill workout, its a great spot :). So I ran 3 times around in 47 minutes...was 5.4 miles! I felt great!

Then I did this old 60 minute toning DVD by... Janis Saffell called "Brand New Butt and More"... This 60 minute workout includes a warm-up, 30 minutes of standing toning using dumbbells, 18 minutes of floor toning using ankle weights (optional) and a stretch. This workout is not only designed to shape your derriere but also to maximize your core strength, strengthen & flatten your midsection and provide 60 minutes of pure sweat for both your upper & lower body. and I was a sweat-en after! wow...loved it! I am sure I'll be sore tomorrow for my long run after all the hills and lower workout!



No comments:

Post a Comment