Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Post Marathon

I registered for the Victoria marathon on 10/10/10!!!!!!!!! ya whooo! I am so excited

Last week was mostly recovery with some light running and CT. I did 15 miles and 3 hrs CT  total :).
My quads were sore on Monday, but, by Wednesday morning they were good! So my first post marathon run was a 4mile recovery.followed by a 5 on Friday and a 6mile recovery on Sunday. But that's what my recovery plan called for. I have the 2nd edition of Advance Marathoning  by Pete Pfitzinger and  Scott Douglas. I am following the 5 week recovery and 12 week (55- 70 miles/wk)  marathon training schedule, which will take me up to Oct 10th!

Yup, I think I got the bug, the good one that is:)
Cheers

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog! Congrats on your recent marathon!

    ReplyDelete