Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Sold Out and Wait Listed???

 X-train day (Wednesday's)

Type: X-train .......Cardio DVD 
Planned duration: 30...Actual 45

Type: weights.......DVD weight intervals upper body (40 minutes)
Planned duration: 30...Actual 40 minutes

Type: Hike
Planned duration: 1hr....Actual time 1:15mins

This is my  2010 plan so far...It started off bad (sold out races and then a wait list), but, I think it'll be okay :)

Hypothermic Half ---sold out :(...This sold out quick! )

The Original St. Patrick's Day Road Race---10k March 13th

Glencoe Icebreaker 10K---9th on wait list for April 11th ...

3rd Annual Run for hope 5K----Maui!!!!!!!!!:) --- Aril 24th---
Na Holo Wahine 5K (wome only...Men help)----Maui!!!!! ---May 8th
We are going on vacation to Maui for 16 days on April 23rd and I really wanted to do some races there! The only two I could register by phone were these two 5k races. The first one is the morning after we arrive :) and the last one is on the morning that we leave :). Our flight back is at 11 pm so an 8am 5K race will be fun to end the trip!...Then its My marathon 3 weeks after I get back... I will have to do a training 20 miler in Maui and I have my route already mapped out for this one while we are there! It should be awesome running by the ocean. I would love to go in September sometime for the Maui Marathon. I hear its a beautiful run!

Scotiabank Calgary Marathon---May 30th

Footstock Half Marathon---June 12th

I am not quite sure what is on the schedule after this! I would love to do a fall Marathon in Tahoe Lake Tahoe Marathon 2010 or Seattle Seattle Marathon 2010? and maybe a half here (maybe the harvest half again) or maybe try Royal Victoria Marathon in BC?

Has anyone tried the five peak trail running 5 Peaks? It looks very interesting and there are some races posted for July and August in and around Calgary. Hmmmm lots of great things to ponder over! Oh and I noticed the Robert Hamilton Memorial race is changed from September to June 20th?...Robert Hamilton Memorial race 5 &10 miler

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment