Friday, January 29, 2010

Push the Pace!

Type: Run
Planned duration: 0:40....Actual 40minutes yessss!
Planned distance: 5.0 miles

Type: cardio/prevention dvd
Planned duration: 0:30...Actual 30minutes

Type: Hike with Tikka
Planned duration: 1:30...Actual 1hr 25min


Five miles today. This was my hard day of the week. My legs were sore from yesterdays weights and then I kept my pace between 7.35 and 8.0 wowzers!!!! Pushing the pace for me was hard today, but I did it :)) cheers for me and pat on my back!!

Now how to learn to keep that up for 26.2 miles...I'm gonna have to fall in love with intervals/fartleks and tempos..sigh :)

Have a great weekend

2 comments:

  1. Which marathon are you training for?

    Hard work always deserves a pat on the back! Good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Alexandra
    I,m training for the Scotiabank Calgary Marathon... previously called Calgary HSBC Marathon. Are you doing any races this year? By the way I love your snowshoeing post!!! Awesome!

    Cheers
    Barb

    ReplyDelete