Monday, January 4, 2010

Happy New Year!!!!

I am a gal that loves to set goals and working to achieve them. Since this is my first blog and a running one at that...I hope to set some 2010 running goals for myself

I have only ran 3 races since I have been running, one 5 miler, one 10k and one half marathon. I work weekends so it makes it hard to schedule in races since they mostly fall on Saturday and Sundays...but I won't let that stop me!!!! So for 2010 I set my sights on increasing my races including some 5k, 10k, a couple more half marathons and hopefully 2 full marathons. I would also like to try trail racing and some Kananaskis Country snowshoeing and cross country skiing in the winter as well.

2010 Goals
-- Increase number of races 5k & 10 K for speed work
-- Do at least 2 more 1/2 marathons and improve my time of 1:52
-- Do at least 2 full marathons...(one already scheduled for May !! )
-- Do some winter sports...(as well as running of course......snowshoeing and cross country skiing

So now its time to set up my calendar with all my plans and book some races :)....

Cheers...
Barb

No comments:

Post a Comment